Will Cole-Hamilton for Council
Committed to Courtenay
Will is a graduate of Queen's University, Dalhousie Law School and UBC. He is a proud Puntledge Elementary and Mark R Isfeld Secondary parent. Will works at Aldinger Law in downtown Courtenay.
Courtenay is growing fast. Let's make the most of the new energy that growth brings while ensuring that Courtenay remains a vibrant, liveable city, with opportunities for all.
- Growth that secures the best value for taxpayers now
Smart, well-planned development supports local business, saves taxpayers money and creates safer, more walkable neighbourhoods.
- A strong and vibrant Downtown and support for Courtenay's economy
As a small business owner and a Director of the Downtown Courtenay Business Improvement Association, I understand local economic needs and will support a strong, collaborative relationship between our wider community and city hall.
- Increasing affordable, quality housing in Courtenay
I will challenge councillors to consider best practices from cities and towns across Canada, and work together with staff, developers and citizens on solutions that fit Courtenay best.
- Transportation and safe mobility options for everyone
Whether you get around by car or bus, bike, scooter or by walking, a responsible transportation plan means cleaner air, healthier residents, more choices and less traffic.
"It would be an honour to step up and serve Courtenay as a member of our City Council."
Will has a strong track record of volunteer work in our community:
- Member of Board of Directors - Downtown Courtenay Business Improvement Association
- Soccer Coach - House League, CVUSC
- Committee Member - CV Coalition to End Homelessness
- "The Chess Club Guy" - Puntledge Elementary
- Volunteer - Elevate the Arts
- Volunteer - Imagine Comox Valley
- Volunteer - CV Families for Public Education
- Chair of Board of Directors - Eastside Family Place
- Volunteer Organiser - Dogwood BC
- Chair of Board of Directors - Learning Climate Educational Society
Get In Touch With Will
Donations can also be made by e-Transfer at WillforCourtenay@gmail.ca